Thursday, April 16, 2009

Air New Zealand



Hello from Auckland New Zealand! I just bought 60 mins of internet so this will be quick. Some random thoughts for you:
  • Yes Man - ugh, not that great of a movie, Jim Carrey being over the top Jim Carrey
  • Traitor - Don Cheadle is fierce, good movie
  • Air NZ food is great. Had a braised beef in red wine sauce for dinner (11:00 pm) and a cheese omlette about an hour ago that was amazing.
  • New Zealand loves Rugby
  • The plane I was just on held 370 passengers. The plane I started the day on held 48. :)
  • Alright, gonna run out of internet soon, I will post from Adelaide!

2 comments:

Tyler said...

I saw Yes Man recently too. Good idea for a plot, but Jim Carrey is not a good actor. Had any vegemite yet?

Coach Scanson said...

No Vegemite yet! Scored some Salt & Pepper squid last night, not too bad.