Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Frozen Food



It is amazing how far frozen food has come in past few years. I remember biting into a Hot Pocket and almost burning my mouth off. The problem was that Hot Pockets was as good as it got as far as frozen food goes.


In an effort to save money and eat healthier (sorry taco bell) I have started eating some amazing frozen lunches. Today I had a Healthy Choice Cafe Steamer...DELISH! I also have been very happy with Marie Calendar's Pasta Al Dente. I can get those for under $3 at Wal-Mart and they are both good and healthy!!!


Just thought you would want to know.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

We have just added your latest post " Coach Scanson's BLOG: Frozen Food" to our Food Directory . You can check the inclusion of the post here . We are delighted to invite you to submit all your future posts to the directory for getting a huge base of visitors to your website and gaining a valuable backlink to your site.


Warm Regards

foodnrecipes.info Team

http://www.foodnrecipes.info

Coach Scanson said...

Wow

Heather said...

That's kinda weird huh?

Coach Scanson said...

yeah, I am proud!!