Friday, October 10, 2008

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

The Good

Received the best compliment yet on my weight loss. Just for the record I have lost 13 pounds since September 8th. On Sept 8th I weighed in at 208.8, this morning I weighed in at 195.8. Yay me. Anyways, the other day I was leaving work with a woman from our administration and she asked me

  • Woman: "Justin, are you sick?"
  • Me: "Um, no"
  • Woman: "You are wasting away to nothing"
  • Me: "Oh, I have lost almost 20 pounds since last basketball season"
  • Woman: "On purpose???"

The Bad

It is snowing today :(

The Ugly

I am sporting a mustache today, I doubt the stache will live to see another day. I am having trouble looking people in the eye!



7 comments:

nicole dingerson said...

Sweet...Ron Burgundy!

Coach Scanson said...

Don't even act like you're not impressed!!!

Tyler said...

Everyone! Come see how good I look! Actually I was thinking more Napolean Dynamite's brother.

Tyler said...

The power of the stache is legendary. A properly executed stache can win wars and seduce women. Show me a man with a stache and I will show you a dangerous man.

corychen said...

Nice 'stache bro! Have you purchased the matching Santa suit, ice cream truck, or windowless van yet?

Congrat's on the recent weight loss, any cool new nicknames like "slim", "bones", "stick boy", "rex"...etc? If not, may I suggest Justin "same great taste, half the fat" Scanson? I think it has a certain Je Ne Sais Quoi.

Cheers!

CoryChen

Tyler said...

I had a friend ask me a question the other day, and I thought you might be able to answer it: "My girlfriend wants me to dress up as a pirate for Halloween, but I believe that people over the age of 15 have no business dressing up at Halloween. What would a gentleman do?"

Coach Scanson said...

hmmmmm good question.

A gentleman would kindly break up with his immature girlfriend who obviously doesn't share his views about holidays and how to act your age.