Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick or Treat

WOW!!! I'm sorry, it has been a long time and I have no real excuse for leaving my readers for this long. It's Halloween and we have been busy. We are 2 weeks into practice and looking forward to our Blue/Gold scrimmage tomorrow. First of all the Blue/Gold scrimmage is a Blue/White scrimmage and depending on the health of our kids, the scrimmage may actually be against our scout team. Our scout team has 5 guys so I will be coming off the bench as well as Coach Close for scout. I should start taking ibuprofen now!
Hopefully I can get you an update on how the scrimmage goes. Maybe Tyler "please call me Gus" Wiltgen can keep a stat line on me!

3 comments:

Heather said...

1) Do I need to contact your new Athletic Trainer and make sure he has the AED handy for you? Like open and completely ready for instant use?

2) Don't pull your calf again.

3) Did Camryn dress up for Halloween?!? I must see pictures ASAP.

Coach Scanson said...

1. He has it handy, not so much ready to use. Yes I do think he needs to know the potential for usage is high.

2. I didn't!!!

3. Camryn was a Monkey for Halloween. Camryn doesn't have a major role in Coach Scanson's blog, guess I don't want her pictures on the internet for freaks. I will get over it soon and get that done.

Tyler said...

Scanson Stat Line

Points: ?
Turnovers: 6
Blocks: 1
Assists: 3
Flagrant Fouls: 4
Offensive Comments: 7