Thursday, November 27, 2008

Blog Neglect

Heather mentioned this topic in her wonderful blog http://heatherandzeb.blogspot.com/ . Blog Neglect: this is something that I have been guilty of ever since my trip to Australia. I am not going to apologize because you are sick of hearing it. I am going to work harder and make this happen.

A few updates:
  1. Happy V Day to Pete!!!
  2. Tyler's Blog has taken it to the next level and has become the "OFFICIAL blog of Big Sky Women's Basketball"
  3. I weighed in this morning at 189.6. Officially that is 24.6 pounds since last May. We will see how Thanksgiving dinner treats me. I am now in my comfort zone. I want to stay between 185 and 189.9.
  4. Eric Musselman's blog is awesome! He must not be able to sleep because he will have 3 or 4 posts every night between 4:30 am and 7:00 am. Impressive! I really enjoy his topics and his blog has inspired me to work on my blog just a little bit harder!
  5. Happy Thanksgiving!!!

2 comments:

Stack's Random Thoughts said...

Do it Eric Muscleman!

Tyler said...

Thanks for the endorsement! What did EM say in his email? We need a post on the clothing rules for games.