Monday, May 4, 2009

PitchMen


Hey everyone! I have had a dilemma when it comes to the blog. Should my blog be focused on my occupation and the happenings with MSU Women's Basketball? Should my blog be focused towards my family? Should my blog just be information all of you need and didn't even know you needed it?
Option #1: If you want to know about MSU Women's Basketball, check out Coach Bin's Blog at coachbinford.blogspot.com , if you are looking for everything Big Sky Conference WBB check out my guy at twcourtside.blogspot.com . I have a little input on both of those blogs. :)
Option #2: My wife has Facebook, so I'll call it good for that.
Option #3: Yes, CoachScanson.blogspot.com will be just daily bites that everyone needs. Kinda like John Tesh's Information for your life. I probably should have named the blog something other that "Coach" Scanson's blog, but I will keep it for now. I am sure basketball will pop up from time to time, but if you are looking for X's and O's or recruiting news or inside information, this won't be the place.
So....I watch the Discovery Channel often. It is probably the best HD channel and it has extremely interesting shows like "Mythbusters" and "Dirty Jobs." I found "PitchMen" the other night and was immediately hooked. It follows pitchman Billy Mays and his accomplice Sully. Check it out!
Scans

2 comments:

Heather said...

How about you blog about anything and everything that is going to keep you coming out with more than 1 blog post every 6 months?

Just kidding. Well, sort of.

Billy Mays?! That guy is nuts. I'm definitely going to watch that show! Good tip.

Coach Scanson said...

Thanks Heather...I think