Monday, August 17, 2009

Quick Hits - August

A few quick hits today.
  1. Tiger not coming through on Sunday of a Major hurts me deep in my soul. Credit to Y.E. Yang for stepping up when the pressure was at its highest. I could hardly hold the remote steady, no idea how he was able to birdie 18!
  2. The System (see previous blog) is working well. My office is cleaner than it has been in years and I am getting more done. Avid Coach Scanson Blog reader Heather Elkinton had this gem today: "see, when you think of something that you need to do, what you are going to want to do is, listen closely, do it." Thanks Heather
  3. Weather in August has been different this year. It feels like April, it has been raining, cold, windy, just not what I am used to for a Montana August.
  4. Filmed a new commercial today. "Bizzaro Coaches" (not sold on the name). Our buddy Jeff at NBC is going to work his magic and hopefully we will have something on YouTube before the week is over.
  5. I am working on trying to find a better template for this blog. Hopefully I get something up and working soon.
  6. Jason Mraz in the Fieldhouse on September 23rd!!!

1 comment:

Gidal Kaiser said...

Coach Scanson,

Good stuff. I have to swing by sometime in the next week and officially meet you. I think this season is going to be a solid one, and I can't wait for it to start.

Gidal Kaiser
Sports Writer
Bozeman Daily Chronicle