Friday, August 14, 2009

The System

Ok, I am slightly obsessed with productivity. I think that I have great ideas, good insight and a whole bunch of common sense. My problem is that I don't get as much done as I want. I am sure I have ADHD, but who doesn't anymore? Anyways I enjoy productivity experts. I subscribe to Stever Robbins Twitter and PodCast (Get it Done Guy), and am always looking for help in the productivity department. My wife tells me that I would be a lot more productive if I didn't spend all day looking for ways to be more productive...really? :)

Anyways, during one of my productivity searches I ran across Mark Forster's website. He is the auther of "Do it Tomorrow" the next book in my reading revolution. Anyways, when I was on his website I came across a link simply titled "Autofocus System."

The "Autofocus System" is simply a To Do list system. It doesn't judge you for working on a big project for 10 minutes before you get bored or if you want to knock out a bunch of easy stuff, go for it. Anyways, the "Autofocus System" has produced the last two blog posts so I think it is working! Here is the system : CLICK HERE

Ok, now I can cross "Blog" off my list!

No comments: